Anchovy Tomato and Three Cheese RisottoServes 4Prep Time:15 minCooking Time:Ingredients
1 l fish or vegetable stock, hot
2 tsps All Gold Tomato Paste
1 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp butter
1 onion, finely chopped
2 tsp fresh garlic, crushed
½ cup dry white wine
1 can (410g) All Gold Chopped, Peeled Tomatoes
2 tsp sugar
300g Arborio rice (risotto rice)
Salt & pepper
200g anchovies in oil, drained
5 tbls chunky cottage cheese
3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
¾ cup cubed feta
Chopped fresh parsley for garnishPreparation MethodStock: Mix stock and tomato paste and keep warm on the stove next to the cooking pot.
1. In a deep, heavy bottom pan, melt the oil and butter together. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until onions are softened but not brown.
2. Add wine to deglaze the pan and then add the sugar & tomatoes, bring to the boil.
3. Add the rice and stir until coated in the mixture.
4. Gradually add the hot stock, a ladleful at a time. Stir constantly and add more liquid as the rice absorbs each addition for 20 minutes, or until all the liquid is absorbed and the rice is creamy but still firm.
5. Add in the anchovies and the chunky cottage cheese, fold lightly.
Serve hot in bowls, garnish with parmesan, feta and chopped parsley.
Chef's tip: Serve with some garlic bread. Add some chilli for extra flavour.
Tomato Feta and Butternut Chicken Pot PieServes 8Prep Time:20 minCooking Time:30 minIngredients
5 cups baby potatoes, peeled and parboiled
1 cup onion wedges or baby onions
3 tsps olive oil
½ cup All Gold Sweet Chilli Sauce
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic, crushed
3 tsps All Gold Tomato Paste
4 tsps olive oil
2 tsps coriander, finely chopped
Salt & pepper
1 pkt basil leaves
1 pkt rocket leaves
½ cup crispy bacon bits (optional)Preparation Method1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Combine potatoes and onions in an oven dish and mix with oil. Roast for 15 minutes until lightly browned.
3. Combine the rest of the ingredients for the dressing and mix well. Pour marinade ingredients over the potatoes and mix to combine.
4. Roast potatoes in the oven at 180 degrees for another 10 to 15 minutes and toss in the dressing all the time while cooking to prevent burning.
5. Combine the basil and rocket leaves in a bowl or on a serving platter, top with warm potatoes and onions and drizzle with any dressing.
6. Top with crispy bacon bits and serve.
Chef's tip: All great if you add pumpkin and sweet potato for variation!