Cheesy Tomato Vienna PinwheelsServes: 13 Prep Time: 40 MIN
- 1 roll puff pastry, thawed
- ¾ cup All Gold Hot & Spicy Tomato Sauce or All Gold Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 cup chicken Vienna's
- small, diced
- ¾ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tsps fresh coriander, finely chopped (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease baking sheet with Spray and Cook. 2. Dust the work surface and roll out the puff pastry to form a large rectangle. 3. Spread the tomato sauce over the whole surface of the pastry. Top with chopped Vienna’s, cheese and fresh coriander. 4. Roll up like a swiss roll (on the longest side) and seal edges. 5. Slice approx. 1cm thick and lay flat on the baking tray. 6. Bake for approx. 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown and puffed out. 7. Allow to cool slightly, before lifting onto a cooling rack. 8. Can be served hot or cold. 9. Serve with extra tomato sauce as a dip.
Chef's tip: Serve skewered onto wooden skewers. Can be made ahead and frozen in sausages before baking and then taken out and sliced and baked from frozen as needed.