Mexican NachosServes: 12 Prep Time: 40 MIN
- 1 large bag corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 jalapeño, sliced crosswise, plus extra for garnish
- 2 cans All Gold Chilli & Herbs Mexican Style Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup chopped spring onions
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Salt and black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a large oven proof dish. 2. Spread a layer of tortilla chips along the bottom of the dish. 3. Spoon some All Gold Chilli & Herbs Mexican Style Chopped Tomatoes over the tortilla chips. 4. Add some chopped chilli, spring onion, chopped onion, sour cream and a handful of grated cheese. 5. Continue to layer the ingredients in this way, ending with a layer of tortilla chips covered in grated cheese, sour cream and a sprinkling of chopped chilli and spring onion. 6. Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbling. 7. Serve with a side of guacamole and sour cream.
Tip: If you want to give the nachos more of a kick, add some drops of All Gold Hot & Spicy Tomato Sauce!