Spicy Beef & Bean FajitasServes: 6 Prep Time: 25 MIN
- 800g beef steak, cut into strips
- 3 tbls All Gold BBQ Sauce
- 4 tbls All Gold Peri-Peri Sauce
- 3ml salt
- 3ml black pepper
- 3 tbls vegetable oil
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ¾ cup yellow pepper, cut into strips
- ½ can All Gold Mexican Style Tomatoes
- ½ can kidney beans, drained
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese
- 6 flour tortilla wraps
- 4 tbls fresh coriander, chopped
1. Marinade: Combine beef with the sauces and salt and black pepper. Coat well and refrigerate for 30 minutes. a) Fajitas: Heat the oil till hot and stir fry the beef on high heat until browned , add the onions and sauté until soft, then add in the peppers and lightly fry. Stir in the tomatoes and kidney beans and cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Adjust seasoning and remove from the heat. 2. Assembly: Heat tortilla in a frying pan until warm, then lay flat, add the filling down the center and garnish with cheese and fresh coriander. Fold tortilla over, cut in half and serve.
Chef's tip: Use chicken or prawns or a selection of vegetables for different fillings. Add extra chilli, if you would like it hotter.