Sticky Moroccan Lamb RibletsServes: 6 Prep Time: 35
- 16 to 20 lamb riblets
- 1 cup All Gold Tomato Sauce
- ½ cup All Gold BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbls harissa or chermoula spice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tsps finely chopped fresh mint
- Salt and coarse black pepper
1. Basting: Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. 2. Add the riblets to the sauce and rub all over the meat. Cover and allow to marinate for at least 3 hours. 3. Preheat oven to 220°C or make the braai fire as per normal. 4. Place the prepared ribs onto a baking tray or straight onto the braai grid. 5. Roast in the oven or on the braai for approx. 20 to 25 minutes, basting all the time with excess marinade.
Chef's tip: Serve with assorted salads for a main meal or as finger snacks as a starter. Have serviettes nearby, these are moreish and messy. ☺ This basting can be used on chicken or pork as well.