Warm Paprika and Tomato Baby Potato SaladServes: 8 Prep Time: 20 MIN
- 5 cups baby potato's, peeled and parboiled
- 1 cup onion wedges or baby onions
- 3 tsps olive oil
- ½ cup All Gold Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- 3 tsps All Gold Tomato Paste
- 4 tsps olive oil
- 2 tsps coriander, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper
- 1 pkt basil leaves
- 1 pkt rocket leaves
- ½ cup crispy bacon bits (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. 2. Combine potatoes and onions in an oven dish and mix with oil. Roast for 15 minutes until slightly browned. 3. Combine the rest of the ingredients for the dressing and mix well. Pour marinade ingredients over the potatoes and mix to combine. 4. Roast potatoes in oven at 180 degrees for another 10 to 15 minutes and toss in the dressing all the time while cooking to prevent burning. 5. Combine the basil and rocket leaves in a bowl or on a serving platter, top with warm potatoes and onions and drizzle with any dressing. 6. Top with crispy bacon bits and serve.
Chef's tip: All great if you add pumpkin and sweet potato for variation!