Chicken Tikka MasalaServes 4Prep Time:Not suppliedCooking Time:20 minIngredients
20ml (4 tsps) garam masala
5ml (1 tsp) salt
5ml (1 tsp) turmeric
125ml (½ cup) cake flour
4 chicken breast fillets
65ml (¼ cup) oil
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1 large onion, diced
45ml (3 tbsps) curry leaves
20ml (4 tsps) minced fresh ginger
1 can (410g) All Gold Diced Tomatoes (Indian Style)
90ml (1/3 cup) fresh cream
125ml (½ cup) chopped fresh coriander for garnishPreparation Method
1. In a small bowl, mix together garam masala, salt, turmeric and flour. Brush chicken with ½ of the spice mixture. Reserve remaining spice mix.
2. Heat half the oil in a large frying pan, fry chicken breast fillets until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Heat remaining oil in another frying pan, sauté garlic, onion, curry leaves and ginger until soft.
3. Add the reserved spice mix; cook, stirring, until fragrant for about 1 minute. Add All Gold Diced Tomatoes, bring to a simmer, and cook, stirring often, until thickened, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in cream, add chicken and any accumulated juices to the pan, simmer gently until the chicken is cooked through about 10 minutes.Serve with Naan bread and plain yoghurt. Garnish with curry leaves and Poppadum if desired.
Anchovy Tomato and Three Cheese RisottoServes 4Prep Time:15 minCooking Time:Ingredients
1 l fish or vegetable stock, hot
2 tsps All Gold Tomato Paste
1 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp butter
1 onion, finely chopped
2 tsp fresh garlic, crushed
½ cup dry white wine
1 can (410g) All Gold Chopped, Peeled Tomatoes
2 tsp sugar
300g Arborio rice (risotto rice)
Salt & pepper
200g anchovies in oil, drained
5 tbls chunky cottage cheese
3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
¾ cup cubed feta
Chopped fresh parsley for garnishPreparation MethodStock: Mix stock and tomato paste and keep warm on the stove next to the cooking pot.
1. In a deep, heavy bottom pan, melt the oil and butter together. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until onions are softened but not brown.
2. Add wine to deglaze the pan and then add the sugar & tomatoes, bring to the boil.
3. Add the rice and stir until coated in the mixture.
4. Gradually add the hot stock, a ladleful at a time. Stir constantly and add more liquid as the rice absorbs each addition for 20 minutes, or until all the liquid is absorbed and the rice is creamy but still firm.
5. Add in the anchovies and the chunky cottage cheese, fold lightly.
Serve hot in bowls, garnish with parmesan, feta and chopped parsley.
Chef's tip: Serve with some garlic bread. Add some chilli for extra flavour.