Crispy Potatoes with Spicy Tomato SauceServes 6Prep Time:Not SuppliedCooking Time:40 minIngredients
60ml (4 tbsps) olive oil
6 cloves garlic, crushed
1 can (410g) All Gold Diced Tomatoes (Mexican Style)
3ml (½ tsp) paprika, optional
3ml (½ tsp) chilli flakes
15ml (1 tbsp) chopped fresh basil
salt and lemon pepper
1kg new or baby potatoes, scrubbed and halvedPreparation Method1. Heat half the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
2. Add All Gold Diced Tomatoes, paprika, chilli flakes, basil and salt to taste. Adjust heat so the sauce is simmering and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened to the consistency of ketchup, 16 to 20 minutes.
3. Heat the remaining oil in a large heavy based frying pan, season potatoes with salt and freshly lemon pepper, add to pan and toss to coat.
4. Cook, stirring frequently, until potatoes are dark golden brown and tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve the potatoes with the sauce for dipping. Garnish sauce with micro herbs.
Anchovy Tomato and Three Cheese RisottoServes 4Prep Time:15 minCooking Time:Ingredients
1 l fish or vegetable stock, hot
2 tsps All Gold Tomato Paste
1 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp butter
1 onion, finely chopped
2 tsp fresh garlic, crushed
½ cup dry white wine
1 can (410g) All Gold Chopped, Peeled Tomatoes
2 tsp sugar
300g Arborio rice (risotto rice)
Salt & pepper
200g anchovies in oil, drained
5 tbls chunky cottage cheese
3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
¾ cup cubed feta
Chopped fresh parsley for garnishPreparation MethodStock: Mix stock and tomato paste and keep warm on the stove next to the cooking pot.
1. In a deep, heavy bottom pan, melt the oil and butter together. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until onions are softened but not brown.
2. Add wine to deglaze the pan and then add the sugar & tomatoes, bring to the boil.
3. Add the rice and stir until coated in the mixture.
4. Gradually add the hot stock, a ladleful at a time. Stir constantly and add more liquid as the rice absorbs each addition for 20 minutes, or until all the liquid is absorbed and the rice is creamy but still firm.
5. Add in the anchovies and the chunky cottage cheese, fold lightly.
Serve hot in bowls, garnish with parmesan, feta and chopped parsley.
Chef's tip: Serve with some garlic bread. Add some chilli for extra flavour.